1. If you want a drinking
water filter for your sink, how pure do you want the water?
For counter-top and sub-counter systems, click HERE.
2. Consider adding a filter on your SHOWER head to remove chlorine fumes.
3. If you are considering a system for the whole house, consider THIS.
1. Do you have IRON
stains on your fixtures (brown/red/orange) or does your water turn brown
or dark when it hits the air?
2. Is your white laundry coming out gray from too much MANGANESE?
3. Do you smell SULPHUR or rotten eggs or is your water stinky?
4. If you hold a glass of water up to the light, is the water CLOUDY?
5. When you fill a clean white five gallon bucket with water, is it slightly YELLOW or green with tannin?
6. Have you noticed WHITE calcium build-up on your shower head or in your dishwasher?
7. Do you see sand or PARTICLES in your bathtub or water glasses?
8. Is your water source near agricultural run-off? Do you have NITRATES or COLIFORM?
1. Are you primarily concerned
about bacterial and algael growth?
2. Is your water source contaminated with petroleum residue from your collector?
3. Are you having problems keeping out particulates?
1. If you want to avoid using
chemicals, consider ozone, oxygenation, aeration, or copper annodes.
2. Do you have other miscellaneous concerns besides water quality? Check out "Aqua Quip"